Leadership Speaker Series, Murphy’s Law in Bioprocess Development
November 6, 2023
- Living cells are the factories to make biopharmaceuticals.
- The process is called biomanufacturing.
- In biomanufacturing, scale-up and bioreactors play a critical role in product synthesis.
- The talk will focus on scale-up and bioreactors.
- Importance of empirical scale and the underlying engineering and mathematical principles will be explained.
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
Hussain has a PhD in Biochemistry and Biophysics and over 10 years of experience in upstream biotechnology process research. His experience includes academia, government, and industry collaborations, supporting cell line development, culture process development, and manufacturing. He frequently collaborates with internal partners in Quality Assurance, Analytical and Quality Control, and Regulatory, as well as external partners at Contract Manufacturing sites